Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I need help to find the right extension

crusadekeeper

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I need your help in finding an extension. I want something that runs in the background on magento that automatically add orders from eBay and Amazon and synchronizes them by automatically updated eBay and Amazon order status. We used to have a Prostore instead of Zencart and we could process our eBay orders in our prostore instead of on eBay if we wanted to. EBay orders were just added to the website’s orders and processed along with the regular website orders then the website updated the eBay status. all we had to do was select one setting to process orders in our prostore.

I’m a newbie in Magento and I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks and looking forward for your response.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Hi Crusade,

You may be interested in our Magento connector for Amazon and eBay.  nChannel gives you the power to publish items from Magento to other web stores super fast with limited data entry. Use nChannel to add or edit web descriptions, SEO tags, assign channel-specific web categories, manage images and pricing for all your eCommerce channels, using just one system.

Our solution works for eBay and Amazon so that you can push products to those channels and have everything synchronized. You can read more about us at our website: www.nChannel.com

Feel free to give me a call or email.

Darren
info@nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community

serpyre
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  771

Try this M2E Pro, no affiliation.

nChannel, we never did quite understand your business model, a consulting company we work with uses Informatica Cloud to perform all these functions at the same cost with faster turnaround time, more platforms (ERP, CRM, POS, Accounting, PIM, MDM, Marketplaces, et al), business friendly mapping, and the company can own the solution day-to-day as there is no code (the consultants come from SAP environments so ended pushing Magento to its limits and then beyond before they decided that CE could only handle Micro Enterprise up to $2million revenue, and EE to Small Enterprise up to $10million revenue per year - so parked the solutions - we get to use some of them which is pretty fun - they are now looking at Hybris/WebSphere/ATG instead). Not to belittle the offering, but there are many SaaS solutions to perform etl however it is important for users to know that integration is 10-20% of 5% (IT Spend) of revenue, this comes directly from Clover or Pentaho, cannot remember which. So for a $250,000 revenue Magento store they have $1-2,000/yr integration budget.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aredey003

Total Posts:  3

Use nChannel to add or edit web descriptions, SEO tags, assign channel-specific web categories, manage images and pricing for all your eCommerce channels, using just one system.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

aredey003 - 23 October 2013 11:36 PM

Use nChannel to add or edit web descriptions, SEO tags, assign channel-specific web categories, manage images and pricing for all your eCommerce channels, using just one system.

Thanks for the shout out!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Harry Nguyen

Total Posts:  13

Hi Crusade,

I think you can choose some of our Magento Extensions for your shop. These extensions will make your website become more attractive, friend and easily to use. Click and get them to boost your sales LOL

Magento One Step Checkout - Magento One Step Checkout extension makes all checkout steps appear together in a single page for customers to fill in their information and modify any step at once.
Magento Gift Wrap - This is a Magento Menu extension that helps store-owners create professional magento navigation Menu easily without technical knowledge. Your customers can view and access products and categories just by hovering over the menu.

Besides, our company also has some combo extensions Xmas and free gift. You can save your money when you buy them
Or you can try some other extensiosn such as:
Magento Mega Menu
Magento Gift Card
Magento Quick Login
Magento Store Credit Card
Magento Product Labels
Magento One Step Checkout
Magento Gift Wrap
Magento Mega Menu
Magento POS

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

crusadekeeper,

Were you able to find a solution that matched what you were looking for? We thought that our integration solution might be a good fit for you.

Darren
info@nChannel.com
800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community

smartosc

Total Posts:  76
Ha Noi, Viet Nam

Hi Crusadekeeper,

Our X-POS has all requirements you are looking for in order to managing both online and physical stores. Here are some highlighted features you might be interested:

• Cash drawer report + Open cash drawer through receipt printer
• Swipe function for credit card
• Find products by barcodes
• Process orders with various payment method
• X-POS sales report
• Cashier authentication and management
• Support PaypalHere
• Set CC number to be blanked out (PCI)
• Improve responsive and touch pad features

Please visit our product page to find out all the product features.

The demo is also available for you to test the features:
Back-end: http://xpos.demo.smartosc.com/admin
User/ password: admin/ admin123

Hope that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Charles_MS

Total Posts:  87

HarryNguyen - 05 November 2013 08:02 AM

Hi Crusade,

I think you can choose some of our Magento Extensions for your shop. These extensions will make your website become more attractive, friend and easily to use. Click and get them to boost your sales LOL

Magento One Step Checkout - Magento One Step Checkout extension makes all checkout steps appear together in a single page for customers to fill in their information and modify any step at once.
Magento Gift Wrap - This is a Magento Menu extension that helps store-owners create professional magento navigation Menu easily without technical knowledge. Your customers can view and access products and categories just by hovering over the menu.

Besides, our company also has some combo extensions Xmas and free gift. You can save your money when you buy them
Or you can try some other extensiosn such as:
Magento Mega Menu
Magento Gift Card
Magento Quick Login
Magento Store Credit Card
Magento Product Labels
Magento One Step Checkout
Magento Gift Wrap
Magento Mega Menu
Magento POS

I agree with Mr. Harry. It’s a really good source. I have some additions:
Magento One Page Checkout | Magento Reward Points | Magento Store Locator | Magento SEO | Magento Reward Points extension

If you search the keywords: Magento Reward Points extension, you will find this extension stand in the top 5. It is the most recommend and the best extension for your Magento store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Christinale

Total Posts:  88

I have used some extensions like One Step check out, Web POS, Daily Deal. these extensions meet all of my business\\\’s needs. This is some other comments about extensions.

Magento WEB POS extension maximize sales and conversions

How one step checkout fits your online businesss needs

5 stars for daily deal

You can also read more about customers\\\’ comment in this link: Interview Magenstore\\\’s Customers

Hope it helps you!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community