Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I change where Order Notifications are sent to? 

BVBAccelerate

Total Posts:  73
Rochester, NY

Currently we have a site up for a client and whenever an order is placed they want to have an e-mail sent to . I can’t find where in the admin to change the notifications to be sent to the client when an order is placed.

I’ve searched around a lot but all I’m able to find information on is sending notification e-mails to the customers who are ordering the products. We need to send the notification to the client so they know when an order was placed. I’m almost kicking myself over this because I’m assuming it’s something really simple I just can’t get my head around.

Please help me out ASAP.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BVBAccelerate

Total Posts:  73
Rochester, NY

Cancel that. It turns out that I was in the right place all along, but it just wasn’t working correctly when sending out copies of order e-mails.

This post helped me figure some stuff out: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/14825/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community