Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Header and footer issues. Also when I change the CSS I cannot see the changes. 

pipodyer2

Total Posts:  15

Hello Magento Forum!
I have a question in regards my website: http://www.diybraziliankeratin.com/
I am using the -purity- template, I wanted to delete the footer and also the header Font+color section since it shows broken images when I am not in the home page.
I have found the files where this is controled, I have even found the CSS classes and made them visibility:hidden, however, seems the changes are not taken into consideration. I have clear cache from Magento Admin, and also manually deleted the cache files using FTP but nothing. What I am doing wrong?
Also I wonder if there is a way to create a block and use them as header and footers so I don’t have to deal with opening php files via FTP but rather controling everithing via Magento Control panel, CMS block section…

Thanks in advance!
PD.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

P3PODY3R

Total Posts:  51

quick workaround, using sufix and prefix on ADMIN.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community