Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help With Shipping

pauljg1

Total Posts:  179

Hi,

i am trying to setup my shipping cost in a table rates for destinations _ Weight.

Does anyone know the best way to setup the table for all european destinations exluding the u.k.  I have set delivery fee for each weight to apply to the whole of europe.

Do i have to enter every european country into the table or is there another value i can enter into the tablerates spreadsheet which will apply to europe.

I need to to the same for all other international countrys (leaving out the u.k and europe.)

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Loxam

Total Posts:  60

I need exactly the same information as this.

One for all the EU countries (instead of individually) excluding UK

One for Global (everything else bar uk/eu)

I really really don’t want to enter each country by hand with the shipping rates smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

jay77

Total Posts:  31

The table rate shipping is not working now. I was wondering an answer because i had the same problem too but the Magento team already know that.
It’s written on the “release note” section :

http://www.magentocommerce.com/download/release_notes

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community