Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
reliable, fast Magento hosting in Australia? 

crazyblogs888

Total Posts:  2

I am really confused in which company i will host my site. So i asked my friends they gave me the option for unlimitedgb.com.Now am really happy while working with them.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CustomHT

Total Posts:  20

I wasnt happy with a certain Australian Host.. Support was average and site was incredible slow for anyone to access overseas..
So I move to host gator and I havent looked back.. Now the site is fast in both Australia and the rest of the world. Also the search engine rankings were never effected by the change.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AnchorSystems

Total Posts:  2
Level 1, 230 Clarence Street, Sydney

Anchor does lots of Magento Hosting including lots of advanced configuration including nginx or with a varnish cache in front of it and MySQL optimization work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Stallyon

Total Posts:  7
Brisbane, Australia

I myself use a Brisbane-based host called Fluccs Australia. They have VPS, dedicated and colocation available. Very resonable prices. Depends where you are from.

http://www.fluccs.com.au/

Magento Community
Magento Community

golfzoner

Total Posts:  9

Still with Koowii after a couple of years ( now nerdster) and cannot recommend them more highly.

Don’t think twice for good old fashioned Aussie service.

Good Golfing & Stay in the Zone!

John Lyons www.golfzone.com.au

Magento Community
Magento Community

diegogodin

Total Posts:  37

I think you guys may read this review, a brief but good review on Magento hosting that helps those who’re looking for a good magento optimized hosting
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-affordable-magento-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2