Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento ver. 1.3.2.3 Discount Coupons

constructmedia

Total Posts:  42

Hi everyone I am trying to add a discount coupon on the above version of magento and have followed the instruction from Magento to the letter,

I have a group of swatches that are sold on the site and if customers order they get a discount coupon to re-imberse them on the order when they place it by entering the coupon code swatch and it refunds thier $3.00.

I can get the coupon itself to work on all products ie with no “conditions or rules set”

However as soon as I try to place the rule if ANY of the items in cart = SKU then i list the individual SKU the rule then becomes invalid at the coupon entry page?

also I have noticed that on the create rule page I do not have an option for which website this is to show in? Is there a bug here I do not know of?

The only other parameter which may be affecting it is that all the products are SIMPLE PRODUCTS would this affect anything?

Looking for any help tutes etc.
Thanks
Ryan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community