Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 4 of 4
New Release Expected

Online Shop

Total Posts:  21

same here.... don’t want to do a redundant work and risk losing the shop that i’m starting to build.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

I upgraded and all emails stopped working...really wish I hadnt done that now set back for weeks;( any news on latest release????
@Roy - any advice what I should check… can I replace earlier version email sections or is this completely re-written for url patch?
thx

Magento Community
Magento Community

Skew

Total Posts:  31
Phoenix

Any guess on when the next release is? We’re going to be changing our entire store over and would rather wait a week for the latest than to upgrade.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dekard

Total Posts:  80

Its out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

romantix - 26 April 2008 02:19 PM

I was wondering if any of the new versions are expected to have support for a delivery date calendar? I think there are a lot of businesses (such as flowers shops, gift basket businesses etc.) that need this (also going by the number of questions about this in the Forums).

The feature is not available out of the box, so we offer to take a look at our Delivery Date extension. We appreciate any feedback.

Magento Community
Magento Community

friendyomi

Total Posts:  2

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff. I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aladamapee

Total Posts:  14

Hi i am new comer & I also want to something about it, will any one please share me some valuable information about it.;-[

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ashley01

Total Posts:  15

Hello,
Great news!  We were beginning to look at other e-commerce solutions after we saw that 1.0 release still had a few major issues to be resolve before we wanted to jump on board. 

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet’s #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ubunter

Total Posts:  104
Madrid

Hi Development Team& Community,

Dose anybody have any idea about when the new release of Magento 1.4.2-stable?

which expectation we could have, when it would be released?

regards,

Magento Community
Magento Community

templatemela

Total Posts:  22
India

Hi Ubunter,

You can see the progress of next release at , http://www.magentocommerce.com/roadmap/release/1.5.0.0

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 4 of 4