Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 4 of 4
SSL Error: Invalid or self-signed sertificate… when trying to upload photos

CODNITIVE

Total Posts:  92

Thank you “chiefair”, I modified the link and correct it, and another special thanks for you great guide about CA, now it works for me like a $250 Certificate!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ricardo_Martins

Total Posts:  48
Santos, SP, Brazil

Or you can simply download the Flash uploader disabler module.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Tobias+Renger/extension/1756/no-flash-uploader

The key for connect 2.0 is
http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Dull_Uploader

Magento Community
Magento Community

markschneider

Total Posts:  4

For Mac-User using Firefox, following solution:

Open keychain in finder.
Navigate to “my certificates”.
Double klick certificate with that error message.
Set trust-level to “trusted”.
Close keychain.

Greets,

Mark

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam_S

Total Posts:  12

thanks for sharing! good fix!

Magento Community
Magento Community

don Victorio

Total Posts:  7

disabled firewall solved this issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ahmadali

Total Posts:  2

I have a issue when i am going to upload image to my newely added product. i have an issue Upload HTTP Error. i don’t know what the problem is acctually i am to new Magento just develop some extension but before that i hav’nt face this type of issue Please Help some one ..

I am just fade up

Image Attachments
error.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

vemin

Total Posts:  1

I am getting the Upload Error when I try to upload images from any windows pc — I have tried with Firefox and IE.  As indicating, I am getting SSL Error: Invalid or Self Signed Cert in firefox but works fine in IE.  Any suggestions please and i don’t have SSL .
I have follwoing settings:

setting System > Configuration > Web > Use Secure URLs in Admin to “No”

Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nilands55

Total Posts:  169
Laurinburg NC

I am sure this horse has been beat to death, but I am really stuck. I was going along all day entering new product when all of the sudden I could no longer upload images. I keep getting SSL Error: Invalid or self-signed certificate. nothing had been changed it just stop working. For two days now I have been trying to fix it. I have this problem only in Firefox, not Google Chrome. I don\’t use windows so I don\’t know about IE. I have reset Firefox to default, UN-installed Firefox 28 for Ubuntu and re-installed, re-keyed my SSL cert. reinstalled SSL. tried my old .htaccess files. tried different local.xml files. checked mod-security. checked MaxRequestLen and it is above whats needed. I removed and reinstalled Flash.  I don\’t have a firewall per say it is part of the kernel on Ubuntu. I have been searching everywhere and can\’t come up with a fix. the only thing I have not done is make a self signed certificate as I am not on a local computer but a VPS server. Chrome dose not work in Magento as well as Firefox

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 4 of 4