Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configuration of taxes

TobiasGebhardt

Total Posts:  14

I am becoming desperate with the configuration of taxes.
I set up the different classes (tax rates, customer, article etc.) several times, read the instroductions and tried almost all cominbations regarding the display of taxes. But unfortunately it didn´t work out.

The only things I want to have are the following:

- Display the products with taxes (25%) in the shop/catalog

- Display the subtotal in the cart without taxes
- Display the amount of taxes under that

- Display the Grand total included taxes

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks it advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

It ‘s quite simple to configure something like that, did you try to do it yourself? If you use magento 1.8 then it should be easier

Magento Community
Magento Community

TobiasGebhardt

Total Posts:  14

Yes I actually tried it on my own couple of times. And I am also using Magento 1.8
But I have the problem that the taxes isn´t shown in the cart.
It just works for the shipping costs where the tax can be calculated and displayed. But that is nothing I would like to have.
Instead it would be also enough for me when there is the “subtotal” and written under that “incl. 25% and the related amount”

I assume that I configured everything under sales > taxes and related the tax class also to the products. Moreover I tried several things in the configuration > tax but still it isn´t calculating and displaying the taxes.

Could you just maybe give a brief instroduction how to set this up?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community