Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Currency Drop Down Question

Oskarbravo

Total Posts:  8

I’m new to Magento and I’ve been playing around with the layouts and template pages. I am trying to reposition the currency drop down on the right bar on the home page. The reason for this is that I’ve enabled products to be viewed on the homepage and they are showing up with no option to the the prices in different currencies.

I changed the directory.xml file to display the following:

<catalog_category_default>
        <
reference name="right">
            <
block type="directory/currency" name="currency" before="catalog.leftnav" template="directory/currency.phtml"/>
        </
reference>
    </
catalog_category_default>

This makes the currency drop down show up in the right bar on the category pages but not on the homepage!

Does anybody know a way to display the currency at ALL times (homepage included) in the right bar?

Any help is greatly appreciated smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community