Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Transactional Emails

Audley

Total Posts:  5

I have set up 2 stores in magento, one has a donation product with no shipping, the other sells football boots. They both use Protx - Sagepay for payments, the problem I have is the transactional email I have created for the donation product doesn’t work and the default email is sent. I have set the new email in System > Configuration > Sales Emails, but still no joy, can anybody help?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Appmerce
Guru

Total Posts:  376
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I have the same problem.

Website 1 > Store 1 > View 1, en_UK locale, sends proper transaction mails I setup in System > Transactional
Website 2 > Store 2 > View 2, en_UK locale, sends file-based en_US/email.html ....?

Very weird, seems like only your first store can use transactional emails setup under System > Transactional.

Did anyone ever find a solution for multi-storeview emails?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community