Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Live Chat Support Software Program

jsonandrsn

Total Posts:  5

Hi Does anyone know of any Live Chat affiliate programs that I could sign up to, what I mean is Live chat software and/or live chat service where they do the customer service, I’m looking to make a review website because these type of sites offer recurring income., as you guys are all business/teky people I thought you would know, iv found one website which is an ideal example its Web Help They seem to offer good commission rates, Be great if someone already has a big list of them, Thanks:)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LiveChatInc

Total Posts:  10

jsonandrsn - 03 November 2009 05:38 PM

Hi Does anyone know of any Live Chat affiliate programs that I could sign up to, what I mean is Live chat software and/or live chat service where they do the customer service, I’m looking to make a review website because these type of sites offer recurring income., as you guys are all business/teky people I thought you would know, iv found one website which is an ideal example its Web Help They seem to offer good commission rates, Be great if someone already has a big list of them, Thanks:)

Maybe you’d like to try the software first before you start to advertise it? wink
I know LiveChat from www.livechatinc.com has the affiliate program - http://blog.livechatinc.com/2010/06/becoming-a-partner-with-livechat/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ben Acheson

Total Posts:  7
London

Try these:
http://www.livesalesman.com/

For a cheaper, but lower quality solution, try these:
http://www.outsource2india.com/callcenter/chat-support-services.asp

However I strongly recommend that you interact directly with your customers if at all possible. You can do so using one of these:

http://solutions.liveperson.com/live-chat/

These two are slightly less sophisticated but support exclusive branding (no third party logo):
http://www.boldchat.com/live_chat_software/rapid-deployment.jsp
http://www.providesupport.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

taylersroberts

Total Posts:  10
Chicago

The only chat software i use is Skype. I believe they are the best chat software out there because you can use web cam or just talk to each other with out a webcam. If you do not want to chat or talk to each other then you can just send messages each other in the chat box. You can even get your own skype phone number and call people from their cell phones. Its like 3 a month for unlimited minustes. They have an affiliate program so i recommend you check that out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Turnkeye
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  908
URL: turnkeye.com

Try zopim.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

Total Posts:  164

Zopim slowed our site down a LOT. When their servers went down, our site crawled. When they had traffic spikes, we crawled. We generally have page load times around .5 seconds and they went to making the site un usable. This was a couple months ago, but as of now we’ve canceled our subscription. They weren’t reliable enough for real ecommerce usage in my book.

I contacted their support and they were somewhat helpful, but the difference in speed when I removed it . . . well there was no question that we needed to remove it. Our sales dropped a lot when we had it on our store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

IWDAgency

Total Posts:  73
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Try LiveZilla

LiveZilla 3.2.0.2 - Freeware Live Help
LiveZilla, the Next Generation Live Help and Live Support System connects you to your website visitors. Use LiveZilla to provide Live Chats and monitor your website visitors in real-time. Convert visitors to customers - with LiveZilla!

Features summary: Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Live Chat, GeoTracking, Canned Messages, SSL Support, WebCam Support, Operator to Operator Chats, Offline Messages and much more.

LiveZilla’s integrated real-time visitor monitoring feature enables you to see instantly, who’s on your site. See who referred your visitors, where your visitors are from, what keywords were used to find your site and the path by which they navigate your website. Gather valuable marketing information and interact with your site. Your Operators can fully customize the visitor view inside the LiveZilla Client to include critical information.

READ MORE

Magento Community
Magento Community

doughboy

Total Posts:  55

Turnkeye.com - 10 November 2010 12:31 PM

Try zopim.com

I tried to install this.  I saw that AheadWorks is now using it and it seemed pretty decent when I chatted with them.  However, the key on the Magento Connect site is a bogus key.  Chatted with them on their own site and could not even get a key from there.  So I was not impressed at all with them and will be trying some of the others suggested above.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tim Roland

Total Posts:  1

Hi, there are lots of Live Chat Software affiliate programs. I have been working for www.webgreeter.com. They are having Wg Live Chat Software and allowing different packages. The most appraising thing about them is that you will be getting commission for life time on every single customer. As they are mostly working for auto dealers and have upto 300 car dealers. You can get more detailed information on that by having contact with them at (877) 771-6067.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community