Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Matrix rates

LyndseyPearce

Total Posts:  7

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could assist me?

I have two delivery charges, one that applies to a range of postcodes and one that is for other addresses that do not fall into those postcode ranges.

1.  I have using Magento (ver. 1.3.1)
2.  I have installed into Magento the Matrix rates extension (I am sorry, not sure what version - does anyone have any ideas how I can find this out?)
3.  I am using the version 3 of the Auctionmaid Matrix Rate Shipping module documentation.
4.  I am using the CSV as shown at the bottom of this topic to import the rates and it is based on the 9 column csv because (paraphrasing the docs) “I want PO1 and PO14 to be treated as separate cases”.
6.  In the Auctionmaid Matrix Rates shipping method in Magento Use zipcode to/from range is set to ‘yes’.

What I have is a range like this: M1, M2, M3, M31, M32, M33.

If the user types M3 6AZ, I want the delivery charge for that range to be flagged - which in this case is £35.
If the user types M33 6AZ I want the delivery charge £35 to be flagged again, but only be output once - so I need M3 and M33 to be treated as separate cases.

When I try and import my csv file I get:

# Invalid Order Subtotal (and above) From “” in the Row #1
# Invalid Order Subtotal (and above) From “” in the Row #2
# Invalid Order Subtotal (and above) From “” in the Row #3

And consequently in the front end i get ‘Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.’

CSV:
Country,Region/State,Zip/Postal Code From,Zip/Postal Code To,Weight from,Weight to,Shipping Price,Delivery Type
GBR,*,M3____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,M33____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,*,,0,10000,75,Standard Delivery

Can anyone help? I am not sure where I am going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LyndseyPearce

Total Posts:  7

I do see that I missed ‘City’ from the CSV. Now I have added this, although I I no longer have the ‘Invalid Order Subtotal (and above) From...” I cannot seem to get the deliveery charge to be anything but £75.

This is my new CSV:

Country,Region/State,City,Zip/Postal Code From,Zip/Postal Code To,Weight from,Weight to,Shipping Price,Delivery Type
GBR,*,,M3____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,,M33____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,,M5____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,,M31____,,0,10000,35,Standard Delivery
GBR,*,,*,,0,10000,75,Standard Delivery

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community