Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can I set up a picture gallery for the product, not having to have x attributes for x pictures. 

mcigee

Total Posts:  17
Nidau, Switzerland

Hi there,

goal would be to have a separate gallery of images used to display under the base image in product detail. I don’t want the normal pictures used (base image, small image, thumbnail etc..) to be displayed in the gallery. Unfortunately the “gallery” attribute type collects all picture attribute types. Actually the uploaded pictures can only be used for one attribute using radio buttons selection, could I add a checkbox selector to get the pictures?

I need any hint, maybe someone has already come accross this. Serach didn’t get me any help.

Thanx already

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community