Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error in Manage Extensions

tankman

Total Posts:  1
New Zealand

I have recently undertaken a fresh install of Magento v1.0.  I now wish to download the Telescope Theme from the Magento Connect page.  From what I have read I need to go into my site, find the Manange Extensions menu item and click on Manage Extensions menu option.  My first problem is that I get the message as follows:

There has been an error processing your request.

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/tankman2/domains/fuelgear.co.nz/public_html/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Config.php, line 87

My domain is http://www.fuelgear.co.nz and the /home/tankman2/domains/fuelgear.co.nz correct refers to the directory on my hosts server.

I assume if this wasn’t a problem, I’d still have another as when I click on the ‘Get Extension key” it simply returns ‘magento-community/TelescopeTheme-0.6’.  I assume that is not the extension key necessary.

My questions are:

1.  Is there any way to manually download and unzip the theme in the appropriate folders.  IMHO it would be far simpler - I didn’t have any problems with the Tealo theme; or
2.  Can anybody help me with what appears to be two problems.

Thanks in anticipation

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jstein

Total Posts:  44

i have the same problem and have been looking for an answer for the past couple of hours with no luck.

anyone? Moshe?…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community