Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Shipping Methods

wheel0513

Total Posts:  1

I am new to Magento but have worked with many other eCommerce applications. A client has asked me about shipping integration for his site. He is currently running ver. 1.3.2.1 and from the documentation that I’ve read it seem as if the site comes with these options, but that they just need to be configured.The client requested Shipping Features Integrated for real-time shipping rates from: UPS, USPS, FedEx Calculate shipping by order total Calculate shipping by order weight Calculate shipping by country & total order weight Free shipping over $X. Does Magento 1.3.2.1 come pre-built with these features?
Thanks in Advance

Also does anyone have any other suggestions that may help simplify the shipping, labeling, tracking, and customer notification process.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community