Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Users shared across stores? 

James Allen

Total Posts:  4

Hi, I have a basic question about how I can setup multiple stores under 1 Magento installation.

If I have multiple stores, can I have each store having its own separate list of users, but at the same time be able to allow users from each store to access other stores?

So for example, I want someone to be able to register with store A. I want that user to appear in the admin section of store A, so that i can see who has signed up with store A. But I want that person to also be able to login to store B with their store A credentials.

Is this easily possible using Magento? Sorry if this is a noobie question, but I have little experience with Magento, and am wondering if it is suitable for a new project I am starting.

Thanks for any help, hope my question makes sense!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community