Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal redirect not working

crasx

Total Posts:  8

After upgrading to 1.8 paypal standard will not redirect. I have no idea why, nothing in logs, nothing in js console.

I am using a nonstandard template with heavy css modifications called elect, when I change to the default template it works. any idea how I can fix this? Ie: what tweaks I need to make in my old template?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

joelika

Total Posts:  1

Looks like 1.8 added a key to the onepage checkout form action. Make sure your final saveOrder JS has the form key included (in either checkout/onepage/review.phtml or checkout/onepage/review/info.phtml depending on how old your template is):

<script type="text/javascript">

//<![CDATA[

review = new Review('<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/saveOrder', array('form_key' => Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey())) ?>''<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/success') ?>', $('checkout-agreements'));

//]]>

</script>

I had to add that into my template to get PayPal standard to work again. Pulled it from the default theme.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Robbi187

Hi,

I can’t seem to find either of those files, all I see in my themes onepage/review folder is item.phtml

Can anyone help me out with this please?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

graemeekay

Hi,

When I look for the active info.phtml file I find that it is in:

./app/design/frontend/base/default/template/sagepaysuite/checkout/review/info.phtml

and the code the you suggest that I modify has been amended by EBizcart SAGEPAY.

to the following:

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
review = new Review(’<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/saveOrder', array('form_key' => Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey())) ?>’, ‘<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/success') ?>’, $(’checkout-agreements’));

SageServer = new EbizmartsSagePaySuite.Checkout
(
{
‘checkout’:  checkout,
‘review’:  review,
‘payment’:  payment,
‘billing’:  billing,
‘accordion’: accordion
}
);
//]]>
</script>

If I remove the extra section added (ie SageServer) then my PayPal redirect works but SagePay does not… and if I replace the code the opposite occurs.

Please could you advise as to how to get them both working together.

Mank Thanks…

Magento Community
Magento Community

rocwu

Total Posts:  3

joelika - 08 October 2013 08:10 PM

Looks like 1.8 added a key to the onepage checkout form action. Make sure your final saveOrder JS has the form key included (in either checkout/onepage/review.phtml or checkout/onepage/review/info.phtml depending on how old your template is):

//<![CDATA[

review = new Review('<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/saveOrder', array('form_key' => Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey())) ?>''<?php echo $this->getUrl('checkout/onepage/success') ?>', $('checkout-agreements'));

//]]>

</script>

I had to add that into my template to get PayPal standard to work again. Pulled it from the default theme.

Hi, I met this problem too. would you mind explain a bit more about:  where to find the form key and how to get the form key included?

Thank you so much!

Magento Community
Magento Community

crasx

Total Posts:  8

joelika - 08 October 2013 08:10 PM

//<![CDATA[

//]]>

</script>

worked for me! thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

scottb814

I am relatively new to Magento and I am experiencing this same problem

I tried to hunt down and locate the files that were discussed and make the changes as described.

I am still seeing a blank page - it acts like it wants to go to Paypal but does not make it - I go backwards and the screen shows an empty cart.

I am not sure what to do so I went back and tried to correct the files I changed just in case I did it wrong.

I even installed a new 1 page check out thinking it might fix it all

Any help would be appreciated - my store is ready to launch I just cannot accept payments and Paypal was my preferred option.

Thanks in advance

Scott

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community