Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
We released an extension that allows to export/import products through Google Spreadsheets.
Here is a list of main key features:
- inherits well-known tool MAGMI which is proven fastest way to import products into magento as it uses direct SQL queries
- supports all MAGMI features/plugins/CSV formatting
- allows import products with creating needed categories on fly
- allows importing multiple images
- allows importing configurable products and creates needed associated simple products on fly
- supports products custom options
- supports tier pricing
It connects Google Spreadsheet to your Magento. In order to do that you need to enter access credentials of your google account in Admin area, and then importing products of any complexity will be a deal of just clicking “Import” button.
Take a look at this sample Google Spreadsheet to get an idea how it works.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, we provide great customer support.
Here is announcement for the new functionality implemented in latest release:
From now it allows export and it keeps export and import format similar, which means you can export and then import your generated file:
- All standard data
- Assigned categories paths (all values to a single column/cell separated by “;”, during import this is going to create new categories on fly if non exist)
- Grouped products and linking to the child products
- Configurable products data (columns special_attribute_pricing, configurable_attributes)
- Images (also during export it stores all images into a special folder in Magento folder structure from where you can download them)
Guys, I do have respect to the competitors, but come on, do you seriously think the show-off thread dedicated specifically for promoting my product, which is basically an alternative to your solution on the market, you think it’s good place to promote your stuff here?
I can start listing the reasons here why one wouldn’t better try use your extension and should rather use mine. That would be a logical step to sharpen our competition on the market, that would be the same thing as you did by posting here.
Instead, I suggest you to just remove your message from this thread and do our things in parallel universes as we used to.
We have an updated version now, it includes several important bugfixes, is compatible with new google sheets and supports bundle products import/export. You can check it out on our site http://magelynx.com/