Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Options (admin)

PaulAlford

Total Posts:  64
Summerville, SC

I dont know if this has been brought up before, but I know Magento has a weak product options configuration (attributes) and was looking at VirtueMart’s way of handling it.  I think VirtueMart has a better way of checking options for a product - more user friendly, easier to understand and setup. 

I like Magento, but sure hope this issue is addressed and updated ASAP, since I dont want to set up a real store with Magento the way it is now with product options.  Too confusing to me.  I even wish we could add pics to each option for this product....  Such as we have a chair with 6 different covers and we could load the 6 different pics to show the different covers and the buyer can just select the one they want and check that box, or whatever.  The printout of the order would also show the chair cover they chose.  Is this do-able ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community