Magento Forum

Import Orders from M.O.M. Sofware

MasterEthan

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I’m trying to get orders imported into Magento from the Mail Order Manager (MOM) software by Dydacomp.  Was wondering if anyone was working on an extension or if anyone can point me in the right direct.  It would be nice if Magento already had an Import/Export Orders in the import/export profiles, then I’d have a bit of idea on where to start.

Thanks,
Joel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

EYEMAGINE

Total Posts:  35
Irvine, CA

Hi Joel,

I’m trying to write a script to import orders from a 3rd party e-commerce software.

I wrote a script, it’s saving orders, but when I go to the admin, I’m getting the error at the bottom of this post.

I attached the code I’m using.  I hope this can help, but I know that it might be wrong using “quotes” and “quote_items.” I’m not sure.

Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to Mage_Payment_Helper_Data::getInfoBlock() must be an instance of Mage_Payment_Model_Info, boolean given, called in /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/Payment.php on line 33 and defined in /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Helper/Data.php on line 137
Trace:
#0 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Helper/Data.php(137): mageCoreErrorHandler(4096, ‘Argument 1 pass...’, ‘/Library/WebSer...’, 137, Array)
#1 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/Payment.php(33): Mage_Payment_Helper_Data->getInfoBlock(false)
#2 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/View/Tab/Info.php(64): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_Payment->setPayment(false)
#3 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(193): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Info->_prepareLayout()
#4 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(402): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#5 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/View/Tabs.php(43): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock(’adminhtml/sales...’)
#6 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(553): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_View_Tabs->_beforeToHtml()
#7 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(37): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(554): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#9 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(431): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#10 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(408): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’left’, true)
#11 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(49): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’left’)
#12 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(131): include(’/Library/WebSer...’)
#13 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(163): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#14 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(180): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#15 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(554): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#16 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(505): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#17 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(319): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#18 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(104): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#19 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->viewAction()
#20 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’view’)
#21 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#22 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#23 /Library/WebServer/Documents/roddenberry/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#24 {main}

File Attachments
orders.php  (File Size: 5KB - Downloads: 240)

Magento Community
Magento Community

BizSync

Total Posts:  19
Boston, MA.

We sell a MOM integration product for MOM and Magento.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/freeportway/extension/3026/bizsync-for-magento--mail-order-manager-edition-

or visit our sites directly here:

http://www.freeportway.com

BIzSyncXL for Mail Order Manager

BizSyncXL will allow you to sync inventory, prices, etc. from MOM to Magento.
It will also do all the order integration.

Thanks,
Gary
Freeportway

Magento Community
Magento Community

XTENTO

Total Posts:  48

You should check out our MOM Integration if you’re looking for a reliable, but still reasonably priced solution for integrating Magento with MOM.

XTENTO has been a well known provider for Magento extensions for over three years now and if you have any doubts, make sure to check out the excellent reviews for this integration.

Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community