Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

upgrade issued

yogesh7989

Total Posts:  13

hii,

i just export database from 1.7.0.2 and reinstall in in magento fresh copy all things working currectly in back end but product manage tab not working i can’t see individual product or can’t alterd that.

i got this kind of error “Source model “jaffiliate/source_eventid” not found for attribute “event_id"”.

i hope any one can know about that i kind find proper solution.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

Looks like the problem is generated by one of your extensions “jaffiliate”? Try to disable that extension in app/etc/modules XML file, and see if that solves the problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

coscientiam

Total Posts:  26

Hello

I believe your magento crashes because earlier extension with shortcode \"jaffiliate\" installed additional product attribute with custom source_model for that attribute. And now magento can\’t load that source_model, which means it can\’t load corresponding class, which further means that it can\’t load corresponding file with that class.

What comes to mind first:
1) You have Compilation mode enabled (System / Tools / Compilation). If this is the case - try to recompile or disable this mode.
2) You disabled jaffiliate extension. If this is the case:
2.1) Enable it back
2.2) If you want to have it disabled/removed then need to remove the product attribute which it tries to load and which leads to this crash.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community