Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Orders Export

Aleksander Andrijenko

Total Posts:  22

We started working on orders export for Magento DataFlow! Maybe someone have any suggestions about this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

porterhouse

Total Posts:  27

I would love an answer..... ideally export via xml all order data including credit card data via secure link to be used for order fulfillment.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Caleb

Total Posts:  11

We need to be able to export orders into a PeachTree compatible .CSV format for order fulfillment reasons as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

super tonio

Total Posts:  57

Would love to have the order formatted in an XML file and the ability to FTP to fulfillment house, after card approval. No need for credit card info, just the basic SKU, QTY, Final Price, Weight, etc so the fulfillment house can send out the order and include a detailed shipping sheet. Let me know how I can help!

Magento Community
Magento Community

CartSpan

Total Posts:  32

Caleb,

I offer a Peachtree specific itegration for Magento at:  CartSpan

Best regards,
Scott Wheeler

Magento Community
Magento Community

super tonio

Total Posts:  57

Hi,

A super talented developer named Sebastian developed a module to handle this need, I highly recommend you use his module:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Sebastian+Enzinger/extension/980/magento-order-export-module

We’ve had great luck with it!

Thanks,

-st

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community