Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multisite and Multilanguage question

garu

Total Posts:  2

Hi everybody,
for the first time today I saw this great project. I must congratulate with the team for such cool work.
I was looking the features and I saw the Multilanguage and Multisite support. I tried to see that working on the main site but no luck.

Can smo plz tell me how it works? How can I change language and how can I create linked websites who share some main informations (like clients for example, so the same person does not have to make the registration over and over...is that possible?).

Thnx for the time and great work guys.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

@garu - This version of Magento didn’t include any other languages except English. We are in the process of creating and finalizing the multi-language support. This should be made available soon.

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

ad2joe

Total Posts:  60

Hello,

I hope soon means this month, not the end of the year smile

Thanks, Joe,

Magento Community
Magento Community

garu

Total Posts:  2

@Joe - thnx for the reply buddy, very useful.

What about the Multisite settings? I don’t understand very well that part. Is that for different sites on different servers?

Thnx in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

badnet

Total Posts:  8

Hi, is multilanguage available at today (june 2008)?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community