Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento to CRM for orders and customers

buzbuzzer

Total Posts:  29

I am searching for more information on how to find someone that could do this:

I currently need to connect Magento to OasisCRM.  Normally I am fine with using Magento with a CRM, but my current client wants direct connection, so when an Order is placed, it is immediately sent to a XML processor on our server.

The client currently uses Yahoo!Stores and have this functionality currently made for their system.  To save time, i would like to mimick the XML formatting that is currently sent to their CRM.

I note the Web Services function will do what I need to and can be customized, but to my knowledge, it will not be an instantaneous send, and requires an admin/user to run the service.

Sorry if i have posted to the wrong area within the forum.  I am just looking clarification and to be hopefully pointed in the right direction.  I am not a strong back-end developer, I am mostly front-end development and will probably need a developer to complete this, I just need more knowledge about the subject before hand.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community