Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Arabic Magento Sites? 

piotrekkaminski
Magento Team

Total Posts:  73

Hello,

Could you please reply to this thread if you know of any Arabic e-commerce site based on Magento? We would love to know if they are any

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kurashige

Total Posts:  8
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

www.Lux4u2.com would be one of the arabic sites based on Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MrBorsa

Total Posts:  21

Thanks kurashige smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Toni Anicic

Total Posts:  69

We (Inchoo) developed a Magento website for a client with both English and Arabic storefront. Have a look at http://www.gonabit.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

ahejory

Total Posts:  6

Hi “piotrekkaminski”
Well you want to see a Magento Arabic site? me too smile and we find some’s of Magento in Arabic Language
but they have alot problems ... We know Arabic Language is typing from right to left “rtl"and this need your site come from right to left as you see here this fourm have a sidebar in the left but it should be in right side when you using Arabic language .And about font’s all sites using magento it’s have good looking font’s in English but in Arabic it’s ugly not lovely some times come’s very too small sometimes come’s very big font .And something more the translations files here it’s take Arabic language form one language to one language per country and Arabic country are 22!!  let me Explain English language it’s one but if we did with it what we did with arabic it’s com like this ....Uk English files for UK another US English files for USA and Australia English files for Australia etc this not good at all for OpenSource it’s let us broke team job

I hope u can understand me I know my English language is not good but I hope u got the message...and I want to tell u I will try to make my Magento in arabic as same Magento in English but with Arabic style if you want to see it plase email me and later I will let u see it when I finshed from it
thank u

Magento Community
Magento Community

tegarty

Total Posts:  2

hello

www.tegarty.com

arabic site

thank you

Magento Community