Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect Problems NOT SHOWING ANY UPGRADES

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

My Magento Connect is not showing any of my upgrade options (I want to go to 1.4) I have attached a screen shot.

Image Attachments
MagentoConnectProblem.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

It is possible that you will see no extensions in MagentoConnect Manager. This means that you have just uploaded the files without using PEAR downloader. In that case enter magento-core/Mage_All_Latest in the extension key field and click Install button. This will install all latest MagentoConnect core packages on top of existing files and will allow future upgrades through MagentoConnect.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/upgrading_magento#upgrading_magento_using_the_magentoconnect_manager

Please be advised, doing this WILL upgrade your store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Thanks that worked great!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community