Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento not sending out new sales order to our shop’s email address “sales@domain.com”

jlcabinet

Total Posts:  3

Magento not sending out new sales order to our shop’s email address “sales@domain.com”

We tried several orders and magento doesn’t alert us of any new orders, we have a customer that was missed due to a week not knowledge their order was placed in our store while we were still doing inventory for the store.

Can anyone help me on how to set the store alert correctly so that magento will send out emails with regards to new order from our website’s store?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jlcabinet

Total Posts:  3

Solved my own problem, here is what I did just in case other magento users have same problem as me.

system>configuration>sales emails>
under “order” you should see “Send Orders Email Copy To” a blank box, I type my store’s general sales email account on it, and then on the second line “Send Order Email Copy Method” I selected “Separate Email” so that customer doesn’t get confuse on emails with Bbc.

I was presented with another solution but I never tested out because the above solution worked.

This other solution (unverified) is to install this magento app: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/ASchroder/extension/1865/aschroder.com-smtp-pro#BVRRWidgetID

App. says its only compatible with 1.5 but people have commented that it is compatible with 1.7.02 but I’m not going to test it out since I can finally receive email for new orders now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitsjaiswal

Total Posts:  30
India

Glad to here it you solved your email problem .

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brainvire

Total Posts:  140
Mumbai

Hi

Please let us know if we can help you: http://www.ecomextension.com/

Thanks
Raj
Skype ID: brainvirebde