Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
Magento BridgeConnect - Backoffice Integration (SAP, Microsoft, QuickBooks, Sage, and More)

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Is your eCommerce platform an essential part of achieving success and growth?

Magento Enterprise Edition’s BridgeConnect module helps tie together your Magento deployment with your back office operations. Integrate with world class ERP and accouting suites easily right from within your Magento backend.

Merge and sync customer, order and shipping data. Have your back end run as smoothly as Magento does on your front end, so you can focus on what matters most--selling and taking care of your customers. Take your operations to the next level by eliminating time-consuming manual data input process and increasing the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.

Learn more at http://www.magentocommerce.com/product/bridgeconnect

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

allanbodgers

Total Posts:  1
Lancashire

RoyRubin - 23 October 2009 07:18 PM

Is your eCommerce platform an essential part of achieving success and growth?

Magento Enterprise Edition’s BridgeConnect module helps tie together your Magento deployment with your back office operations. Integrate with world class ERP and accouting suites easily right from within your Magento backend.

Merge and sync customer, order and shipping data. Have your back end run as smoothly as Magento does on your front end, so you can focus on what matters most--selling and taking care of your customers. Take your operations to the next level by eliminating time-consuming manual data input process and increasing the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.

Learn more at http://www.magentocommerce.com/product/bridgeconnect

Hi,

That web address is going to a blank page.

Regards,

Allan.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Turnkeye
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  908
URL: turnkeye.com

Allan,

This link was posted on October 24 2009. So this is rather old page which was moved or removed from the MagentoCommerce site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

Howdy All,

I just wanted you to know (and to clear up any confusion) that we’re no longer offering Bridge Connect. We’re sorry for the inconvenience - please let me know if you have any questions smile

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brad Wood

Total Posts:  3

rondata - 31 August 2010 10:11 AM

Howdy All,

I just wanted you to know (and to clear up any confusion) that we’re no longer offering Bridge Connect. We’re sorry for the inconvenience - please let me know if you have any questions smile

Rhonda

Why?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Culver City

Well, I don’t have an answer for that (yet), but I can find out. I was just made aware that it’s no longer available. I’ll be more than happy to look into it further for you.

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community

deckard1975

Australia

Hi Rhonda, looking forward to hearing why Bridge Connect is no longer offered, so i can tell my clients

cheers

Simon

Magento Community
Magento Community

rhbkweb

Total Posts:  8

Hello Magento team,

In the past few months i have been developing Magento stores with the objective of use BridgeConnect module to integrate with my clients accounting software (SAP, Sage). I have just seen this post and im very surprised and worry.

So regarding this i have some questions to Magento team:

1- What was the date that Magento stop offering BridgeConnect module?

2- What is the Magento team official reason / justification for the cancellation of BridgeConnect module?

3- Will it be a release of a new module with similar features to BridgeConnect module in a very near future?

4- Is BridgeConnect module unavailable only on Community version or in Professional and Enterprise is also available?

5- Is there at the momment any ready made module for magento that can integrate magento with Sage or SAP software?

6- What is best advice / solution that Magento team can give for users that need to integrate Magento with there accountig software (Sage, SAP)?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Total Posts:  285
Denmark

ProContractors Magento Integration Architecture

- Just my 50 cent wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Culver City

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response. As I’m sure you’re aware, BridgeConnect was available to Enterprise customers only. If you have any particular questions about BridgeConnect, the future of, support, etc.—The best idea is to open a support ticket.  I think you’ll get faster answers especially because everyone’s questions are going to be specific to their individual situations.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community

atomni

rondata - 13 September 2010 09:07 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response. As I’m sure you’re aware, BridgeConnect was available to Enterprise customers only. If you have any particular questions about BridgeConnect, the future of, support, etc.—The best idea is to open a support ticket.  I think you’ll get faster answers especially because everyone’s questions are going to be specific to their individual situations.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Rhonda -

Right now (6:02 PM EST November 8, 2010) on the magento corporate website, if you click into read about the Professional license on this page; http://www.magentocommerce.com/product/professional-edition and click the button that says “Download Information Sheet” which takes you here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/images/uploads/Magento_Professional_Edition_Datasheet.pdf on BOTH pages of this document it says that Professional edition comes with Bridge Connect. THIS was the VERY reason that i recommended this to my client.

How can you no longer provide a service that at this very moment sales collateral on your website is still selling?

Magento Community
Magento Community

rhbkweb

Total Posts:  8

Hi,

I have checked the magento professional .pdf datasheet (http://www.magentocommerce.com/images/uploads/Magento_Professional_Edition_Datasheet.pdf) and in the section when it compares version it says that the BridgeConnect is available also in Community version uppon purchase.

I think that someone from Magento team should respond to this thread with a exact and clear information, because at this momment i think that we are all confused.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

templatemela

Total Posts:  22
India

Hi,

you are right ! We are also interested to purchase BridgeConnect for Community Edition. 
Some one can post Price here ?, Does this purchase Include any support ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Total Posts:  285
Denmark

ProContractors - 08 September 2010 04:33 AM

ProContractors Magento Integration Architecture

- Just my 50 cent wink

We have just employed two fulltime developers writing adapters to the ProContractors Broker integration for Magento.

Starting monday on adapters / connectors for :
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics C5
- Salesforce

Magento Community
Magento Community

templatemela

Total Posts:  22
India

Hello proconnectors,

That’s great news !  when it will be available with stable version ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirabella Bryan

Total Posts:  2

rondata - 13 September 2010 09:07 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

The question that was asked about what happened to BridgeConnect is not “specific to… individual situations,” since it applies to all of us who used to have the service.  This should not require a support ticket.

Why doesn’t Magento respond directly to its customers here as to why it removed a component that now requires us to spend THOUSANDS of dollars to have developed by 3rd parties like PROCONTRACTORS of eBRIDGE?  Or am I mistaken and there is a built in option to help us integrate Magento with our ERP?

Can we get a straight answer?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3