Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable product should be “comparable” with others

sebshop

Total Posts:  5

Hello all!

My products have a lot of attributes (length, width, length, weight, resistance, flexibility, water resistant...).
But they have 2 attributes “configurable”.

So I created the simple products and the configurable product with all attributes. But… that’s impossible to compare them between each others.

Is that possible to do this? How?
If not, could you please add the feature?

Thanks a lot for your work, very appreciated!

Sebastien

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

flowstack

Total Posts:  159
London, United Kingdom

I thought this feature was added in version 0.9, but I can’t compare configurable products either :(.

Magento Community
Magento Community

etho201

Total Posts:  85
Summerville, SC

I’m having the same problem as well… Configurable products aren’t comparable.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AngelEyes

Total Posts:  74

Any update on this, quite frustrating as nearly all my products are configurable.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JuAnXT

Total Posts:  5
France

Yes, it’s quite disapointing..

But it’s also logic, a configurable product doesn’t “really” exists, you don’t sell it, you sell associated products (which can have others attributes’s values)…

I’ve think about a solution : display configurables products and the associated products so it’s possible to compare a simple products (which represents the configurable one) with an other simple products.

I’m not fully satisfied because i don’t want to show simple products AND configurable products.

At the moment, no other solution.. so wait and see..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community