Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento upselling some items on its own initiative

grace.nuno

Total Posts:  5

Hi

I found magento upselling some items on its own initiative even though backend settings aren’t toggled to upsell at all!
Simple products are trying to upsell bundle products that they’re part of… The bundle products are toggled on the related products only

I’ve refreshed the cache and saved the items (to propagate update on db)

feeling rather frustrated, help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zacharyo

Total Posts:  1

I am experiencing the same issues actually.  I also created a bundle product and the bundle shows up in the upsell section of the individual items that are a part of the bundle.  Is there anyway to control whether or not this happens?  I would like the option to turn this off if possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jon566

Total Posts:  25

Was there ever an answer for this? It is a useful feature is you want it, but I’m already showing my bundles with a custom made related bundles block. I need to turn it off is possible, but I’m not sure where to look!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community