Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

All products status change to “Out of Stock” in Search Results Screen

dfr55

Total Posts:  13

Hi,
This has been bothering me for a couple days now and I cant seem to get a grip on it. All of my products in the search result screen are listed as “Out of Stock”, however in the product view show up as “in stock”

I have “simple products” attached to a “configurable product”. My simple product settings for visibility are “Catalog only”, I have increased the quantity of each simple product to 10,000 (just to trying to fix the problem), turned off “Manage stock” in System-->Config-->Inventory, Inside each simple product have turned off “Manage Stock”....

Config products are set viewable in “search results/catalog”, and have a Qty of “0”.... Unable to locate were to update this, I have tried to update this by exporting the products, typing 10,000 in the Qty box and reimporting.... the messages state is works successfully however nothing is updated in the config product.

I have rebuilt all of my caches.

I dont know what else to do to fix this....

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Don

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dfr55

Hi ,

Please.... anyone.... help me!  smile

D

Magento Community
Magento Community

dfr55

alright - so the problem is not fixed… I just changed the “Out of stock” message in the list.phtml file to “In stock” -

Not exactly correct but for now it works.... 

D

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre N

Total Posts:  186
CA

can’t anyone address this? There are so many threads about this and no solution that works for a recent version.
xtremelean.us/store if you want to see
tyia
smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community