Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Inline translation is not working anymore

mavelopment

Total Posts:  11
Germany

Hi,

i upgraded from 1.3.2.3 to 1.3.2.4 via magento connect and now the inline translation for the frontend is not working anymore.

It is still working for the backend and all other stuff is working fine, but just the inline translation doesnt show anything. if i activate it in the admin-menu nothing is changing in the frontend.

what could that be?

thanks for answers,

Mati

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tamayo

Total Posts:  33

After you save your translations clear the Magento cache under System -> Cache Management. Make sure to check the box next to “Translations” and do a refresh. Then go back to the page where you made the translation change and refresh that page. You should now see your translations.

Magento Community
Magento Community

juanbelmonte

Total Posts:  1

I have a similar problem, inline translation is not working on the admin (v 1.3.2.4 fresh install), thoug it works on the front end. Strange issue. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Roy Andre

Total Posts:  209

Same issue with Enterprise 1.6. Looks like a bug. I’ll report it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

march hare

Total Posts:  41

Oh dear.... this is a major problem, bordering on a show stopper. Any idea when a patrch will be released for 1.3.2.4

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community