Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

grouped product prices not displaying on new products home page

bengibson

Total Posts:  5

My home page displays new products.  If I flag a grouped product as new the price doesn’t display on the home page.  It should display a price in the format of “starting at.....”.

I’ve refreshed the layered navigation indices but still have the problem.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

achituv

Total Posts:  21

** bump **

I have a similar problem,

All of the products on my site are grouped products, each “contains” two simple products, I don’t have the “starting at..” price in the catalog at all!

I’d like to get this to work. I think the problem is in price.phtml where it sets the value of $_minimalPriceValue to 0 for grouped products.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bengibson

Total Posts:  5

My problem only affects grouped products displaying the price on the homepage and not the rest of the catalog. 

Grouped products in my catalog do display the price but not on the homepage which is a script to display new products.

Have you refreshed layered navigation indices in cache management?

Magento Community
Magento Community

achituv

Total Posts:  21

thanks for the fast reply!

Indeed I did refresh, many times in the past as well.

I’ve never had these prices on the catalog for any of my grouped products! what could be the problem? (I’m running 1.3.2.1)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community