Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Price dependant on quantity of stock left

mighty_falcon

Total Posts:  2

Hi there,

I am new to the magento community so let me apologise if this sort of question has already been asked. I did my due dilligince and looked around for this sort of feature but had no luck, so here it goes:

I am trying to make the price dependent on the quantity of stock left. For example, the first 3 purchases are 30% (doesn’t matter how many one customer buys, first three would be discounted that much), the next 2 after these are 20%, and the rest are regular price. Does a module exist for this sort of functionality yet? I want to make sure nothing like this exists before I go ahead and try to create one.

Thanks for your help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mighty_falcon

Total Posts:  2

Nobody can shed any light on this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community