Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento PayPal Payment and Shipping Integration

KIMEA

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I understand Magento Community version integrates real-time shipping rates. I would like to know if the shipping rates are calculated from a specific shipping destination? What if there are multiple shipping destinations? (E.G. bathrobes are shipped from Dubai, slippers from Abu Dhabi, pillows from Geneva? Is it possible to specify the shipping origination of each item that way it caculates the correct amount to the buyer right away?)

Also, in terms of payment, it is integrated with PayPal, however, we want to receive funds in Euros even though the online store will mostly be based from Dubai. Could you explain how this could work for us?

Looking forward to your reply.

Angela
Kempinski Hotels Middle East and Africa

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

formatix

Total Posts:  1

KIMEA - 19 October 2009 04:28 AM

Hi,

I understand Magento Community version integrates real-time shipping rates. I would like to know if the shipping rates are calculated from a specific shipping destination? What if there are multiple shipping destinations? (E.G. bathrobes are shipped from Dubai, slippers from Abu Dhabi, pillows from Geneva? Is it possible to specify the shipping origination of each item that way it caculates the correct amount to the buyer right away?)

Also, in terms of payment, it is integrated with PayPal, however, we want to receive funds in Euros even though the online store will mostly be based from Dubai. Could you explain how this could work for us?

Looking forward to your reply.

Angela
Kempinski Hotels Middle East and Africa

File Attachments
Magento EE.pdf  (File Size: 163KB - Downloads: 16)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community