Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extra Fee

BlackNinja

Total Posts:  42

Hello All
Has anyone used this Extra Fee extension and has it up and running on a store which is active?  I have seen Extra Fee used once on a live website, but the store has closed fro redesign.  I just want to see how it can be incorporated into a site design; there is a video of how to set it up but no sites listed which use this extension.  Any help appreciated.  Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BlackNinja

HI

Do you have any sites that you know of which are using this extension so I can see how it works?

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

BlackNinja

Hi

Can images be included in the extension if I wanted to show how many different giftwrap options are available - so customer can see what they’re paying for or add image for gift card option?

I need to look at the back end, but it seems just what I am looking for.  Thank you very much for your time.

Edit*

I have just had a look, maybe I am not looking in the correct place, but I don’t think it allows any images to be used, is that correct?

Magento Community
Magento Community

BlackNinja

Wow, that would be a great thing.  ok - lol you have two days before I make a choice and purchase!

You have been most helpful, thanks. :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

BlackNinja

That is amazing development.  Wow, I am so impressed, I shall be purchasing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorxcom
Guru

Total Posts:  410
Washington DC Metro Area, US

Hello,

SInce our account was deleted from Magento my mistake, all our forum posts were removed as well. Hence, there can be a little mess in this thread for those who are reading it as there are the answers without any questions and vice versa. Here is the extension this topic is related to:
Multi Fees (Gift Wrap, Gift Cards, Extra Fee) Magento Extension

P.S. The extension was updated with new feature:

Ability to automatically add required fees to the order total

Have a great weekend.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community