Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Express Checkout, Shipping Address State Empty, error

omanisar

Total Posts:  5

Hello, my website sells products from Japan to customers in Japan only , the website is configured to use english and japanese, I set up the payment method: PayPal Express Checkout, and works fine when the selected language is japanese, but when the language is set to english, after filling the one page checkout and pressing the PLACE ORDER button the alert below is shown and the process can’t continue

“There was an error during communication with Paypal: Shipping Address State Empty - The field Shipping Address State is required”

my Paypal URL is set to :  https://www.paypal.com/j1/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction;=&token;=

I would appreciate any help to solve this problem.

Thank You.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community