Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Orders going through without payment

jammyjc

Total Posts:  11

Orders are appearing in the admin panel even the order hasnt fully gone through. For example when going through the onepage checkout (using paypal standard as payment option) and I click place order to be transfered to the Paypal even before paying if i check the admin panel in magento then the orders gone through. Does anyone know how I can sort this out?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jammyjc

Total Posts:  11

Just bumping this post as I can’t find a way to fix this and could really do with some help.
I’ll give some more information: when adding a product to cart and going through the onepage checkout I select Paypal Standard as the payment method. When I click ‘Place Order’ magento thinks i’ve paid and the order comes up in the admin panel and subtracts the qty ive “purchased” from the item, so if I went to the paypal site to pay but instead didn’t then it still goes through as a proper order.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community