Page 2 of 2
Tomorrow Today

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

Ross - 04 November 2010 01:27 AM

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for posting. I think communication and transparency are a great way to keep the community onside. In this respect it is a bit of a shame that the community issue roadmap is not being kept up-to-date - http://www.magentocommerce.com/roadmap/issue-roadmap (it should be automated). Is this something you can chase up?

Thanks,
Ross.

rondata - 03 November 2010 11:57 AM
Greetings all,

I joined Magento two months ago as the Community Manager and I can assure you that I am listening to your concerns.  My door is always open and please feel free to message me directly with any comments or feedback. I cannot address all the issues in this post, but I\’ve been keeping very close tabs on our community the last couple of months and we\’re making changes to make a better Community for everyone. These things won\’t happen overnight, obviously—and I won\’t send you a list of promises—but I am listening, and my virtual door is always open.

Rhonda

Hi Ross, yes—I’ve seen that talked about quite a bit. I’m not sure why it wasn’t updated or who stopped—there’s been a lot of changes around Magento and it is possible that this was handled by someone who changed roles (although I’m not 100% sure) -

I agree about the transparency more than you know smile

This is for sure on my tackle list. I’ll give you updates as they become available.

I’ll keep ya posted. smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

JT,

Thanks for the post. I agree with you. I’m going to forward your ideas on. I think they’re great, and I’d love to be able to facilitate these kinds of things. smile

Rhonda

P.S. If anyone wants more info about becoming a contributor, PM me directly!

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alejandra Martin

Total Posts:  1

Hello everyone

Magento Community
Magento Community

sunsheep

Total Posts:  1

Hello, everyone

I observed that the magento V1.7.0.0 have fixed: Incorrect logic during dividing products into multiple boxes for shipping.

So, Can anybody tell me how to test this function?

The magento(V 1.7) integrate this function, is that right?

Thank you

Rgds

sunsheep

Image Attachments
shipping.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

nateyb

Total Posts:  3
Sydney NSW

was waiting for the fireworks after the red button was pressed wink

Thanks Koby for your hard work… I’m only new here but definitely hope to contribute in the future. I’ll submit some of my tutorials I do for customers to the wiki.
Cheers
Nathan

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2