Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I need your help!!! 

AndrijkO

Total Posts:  1

Well...hello everybody...my name is Andrew..i’m from Ukraine.... i’m taking part in competition,which main task is-to register as much people as possible on the site… this site is like FACEBOOK.... so,i’m asking for your help… please do few simple steps in registrating on the site…

1- go on this link http://vk.com/reg2610848
2- there on the bottom of the page you can choose a language you adore
3- type your information
4- confirm the link from your e-mail
5 -than post your photo and other information..
6- and also there may be confirmation by your phone.... it’s free....you type your mobile numder and they send you SMS with Activation Code…

well...that’s all.... now you can start your communication on this site.... belive me...it will be very interesting....

Thanks a lot.... Best regards,Andrew.....

P.S. There is no SPAM and VIRUSES!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ecommerce2001

Total Posts:  35

did you use stumbleupon.com? try to use it. and it is also very intresting. even you can get alot of unique web ideas from there. and make alot of friends region wise.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community