Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

attribute selected - hide another attribute

BrianG

Total Posts:  2

Hi

Sorry if this seems basic but I have looked through product rules and such and can’t see a simple - ‘if this is selected hide this rule’ rule.

I want to display a page showing up to 25 options as configurable to a product but if some are selected then a few others are none selectable and so forth or even forced as a choice.

For example for a lens on glasses I have selected:

‘polycarbonate’ from a list of 5 in that section of lens options.

scratch resistant coating is then the selected item from a lower list under the Lens Coating section.

If I then unselect Polycarbonate and choose another it deselects scratch resistance coating and I can choose a different option.

So effectively I want a fair bit of flexibility.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BrianG

Total Posts:  2

Here is an example:

http://www.glassesinternational.co.uk/personalise.asp?id={8BBFEED8-8B71-4AF5-B5E5-D360EF7D8344}

As you can see the options change the pricing and such.

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community