Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One Page checkout broken

Powers1

Total Posts:  26

Running Magento 1.3.2.4 and can’t get past the second step of checkout - namely, after entering in billing information we’re getting kicked back to the main shopping cart checkout page. What could be causing this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Powers1

Total Posts:  26

Should’ve known had a similar issue about six months ago with another Magento install. Turns out a Zend validation class isn’t being called correctly. I hacked it by adding a false to the if statement containing line 329 in the file /var/magento-store/lib/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php

Here’s the error message:

Warningcall_user_func(Zend_Validate_Hostname_Com::getCharacters[function.call-user-func]First argument is expected to be a valid callback  in /var/magento-store/lib/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 329
Trace
:
#0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'call_user_func(...', '/var/magento-s...', 329, Array)
#1 /var/magento-store/lib/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php(329): call_user_func(Array)
#2 /var/magento-store/lib/Zend/Validate/EmailAddress.php(184): Zend_Validate_Hostname->isValid('gmail.com')
#3 /var/magento-store/lib/Zend/Validate.php(157): Zend_Validate_EmailAddress->isValid('email@gmail...')
#4 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(260): Zend_Validate::is('email@gmail...', 'EmailAddress')
#5 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(195): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->_processValidateCustomer(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#6 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(253): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->saveBilling(Array, false)
#7 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->saveBillingAction()
#8 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('saveBilling')
#9 /var/magento-store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /var/magento-store/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /var/magento-store/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#12 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

terq21

Total Posts:  1

i have same problem,
2`nd step of one page checkout wont work
when I use mail with [.com] like ()
but for example () works fine

the problem was that i add path to ZF 1.9.4 libary in server php.ini configuration file (in include paths)
which was used in another project

when i delete this path, it start to works fine

in the meantime i update from 1.3.2.3->1.3.2.4 but this problem wasnt update fault

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community