Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

upgraded magento enterprise from 1.12.0.2 to magento 1.13.0.2 Catalog Category/Product Index never ends

anilrmg

Total Posts:  4

I have upgraded magento enterprise from 1.12.0.2 to magento 1.13.0.2 successfully. All our local modification are wprking fine now.

I am facing issue with magento indexing. I have run full indexer all indexing process completed but Catalog Category/Product Index still in process. I tried to remove all locaks file still it is in process state and it is running from last 26 days.

Please help as we need to go live

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

serpyre
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  771

Why don’t you go to Magento support, that is what they are there for with EE.

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

serpyre - 16 September 2013 07:02 AM

Why don’t you go to Magento support, that is what they are there for with EE.

Where’s the like button when you need it wink

You can always use show processlist in mysql to see what it’s doing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

blackbolt2099

Total Posts:  1

I am curious to know if you ever found a solution for this, as we are having a similar problem. I actually have opened a ticket with support, but I have yet to hear anything back.

Oddly enough, we only seem to be having this issue in our production environment, but not in our staging. It could be a traffic issue, but we also performed an extra full reindex on stage, and things seemed to settle down a bit after that (we had some cron jobs running individual full indexes, and guessed that something might have gotten out of whack).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community