Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Grouped products not shown after import

haplik

Total Posts:  2

Hi All,

I am working on an epos - Magento data transfer and have come across a very frustrating problem. The data is being transfered using ez.newsletter c# api and everything looks fine to me in the admin panel (I\\\\\\\’m a novice, so I\\\\\\\’m probably missing something important). Simple products are created and assigned to categories, grouped products have associated single products and are also assigned to categories. Yet, the grouped products are not shown in the front end (single grouped products visibility is set to search, so I don\\\\\\\’t expect to see them) The simple not grouped products appear in the front end without problems (visibility set to search, catalogue)

What is even stranger, if I click Edit next to any product from a given group in the admin panel, do not change enything and click Save, the grouped product appears in the front end with all the associated items when expanded.

What am I missing? Could somebody help me as I\\\\\\\’ve spent a lot of time on trying to solve this problem and run out ideas what else could be done…

Many thanks
Raf

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

haplik

Total Posts:  2

Thank you very much! Re-indexing did do the trick!

Best regards,
Raf

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community