Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cant Access Admin - FATAL ERROR Line 67

joep

Total Posts:  1

Install Seemed to go well untill I went to admin

I am on hostgator and did the php 5 update with the cgi file and such .. It finally allowed me to install the software . I added my database
go to the end , I went to the front end and it appears to work right (first install so not sure what I should see) then when I clicked on the admin and entered my info I got this

Fatal error: Call to a member function setActive() on a non-object in /home/myhand/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php on line 67

site is handbagsrus.com

any thoughts ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tangkoko

Total Posts:  75
France

I have the same problem

magento 1.0

Magento Community
Magento Community

lrussell13

Total Posts:  3

I am having the same problem with the same error.  Has anyone solved this yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

It doesn’t look like the install was complete, the menu block is missing, this might be because of memory limit during PEAR installation.

See if this post helps: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/27376/

Magento Community
Magento Community

lrussell13

Is it possible to do what you suggested without SSH access?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Yes, in MagentoConect Manager try installing ‘magento-core/Mage_All_Latest’ extension key, if the browser times out without showing successful “Refresh” button under the console frame (make sure that it actually DID timeout - no loading progress indication anymore, because it can take long time) - so, after it times out, refresh the page, and repeat ‘magento-core/Mage_All_Latest’ installation, until all packages were downloaded and installed and you have success “Refresh” button.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lrussell13

Well, before I got your last response I deleted /magento/app/etc/local.xml and installed Magento again.  It’s working fine now.  Thank you so much for your help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community