Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how can i call a function of a class Mage_Sales_Block_Items_Abstract from success.phtml

elepsis

Total Posts:  6

Hi there,

Can anyone help me with this. I am trying to call the function Mage_Sales_Block_Items_Abstract->getItemHtml() from success.phtml.

But since I am a noob, and don’t know much about the classes, I can’t figure it our myself. I thought, I should seek help here. Any help will be really appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from some of you, soon.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Sukhi

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

elepsis

Total Posts:  6

Hi,

Basically what I am trying to do is, display the product list in order, the same way it shows in the My Account -> View Order page. I am able to do display everything, based on the $_order object, including the shipping, payment details , order subtotal, shipping and handling, grandd total etc. But not the product list :(.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sukhi

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community