Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 4
Magento Vendor Drop Shipping Extension

geedubya15

Total Posts:  26

MVDE Website -> http://multivendordemo.vanillathinking.co.uk/

I have seen so many requests and questions about Magento’s ability to manage multiple vendors and drop shippers that I decided to create one.  I introduce to you the Magento Vendor Drop Shipping Extension.  This module will allow Multiple Vendor and Drop Shipping Accounts.  Each account will be able to Manage Products on the Magento Store.

Magento Vendor Drop Shipping Extension solves many problems by saving great time and adding features to expand Magento.  When Products are added by Vendors they appear exactly the same in your Magento Store as they would if you added them.

Magento Vendor Drop Shipping Extension Features:
- Have potential Vendors, Distributors, Manufacturers, and Drop Shippers sign up for a login account.
- Approve or deny the Vendors
- Vendors can add, delete, enable, disable products on your site.
- You can approve or deny products that are added from Vendors
Vendor Admin:
- Vendors can add Name, Price, Description, Custom Options, Shipping Cost, Weight, Quantity, SKU, Images, and Categories
- There is a basic sales report available for the Vendors.
Magento Admin:
- Basic Sales report divided by Vendor sales
- Pending Vendors Page
- Approved Vendors Page - Can edit Vendor information
- Vendor Products Page - Displays Products Awaiting Approval, Disabled Products, and Vendor’s total Products
- Orders are divided into what items have been ordered from which Vendor
- Orders are emailed to various Vendors.
- Automatic PayPal payment to vendors.  (optional)
(I have attached Screenshots Below)

Demo:
PM me or email me at geedubya15@gmail.com if you are interested.
Demo:
http://demo.ezeck.com/
(Fill out the form and login info will automatically be mailed to you).

and the extension guide at:
http://multivendordemo.vanillathinking.co.uk/mvde-quickguide/

You may want to sign up for a test vendor account to understand the process.  Sign up, then login to Magento Admin and approve.  For more explanation or a guide on the extension: 
http://shop.previewserver.net/MultiVendorGuide.html

If you are interested in the extension please PM me or email me at geedubya15@gmail.com

Image Attachments
Vendor_Confirmation_Email.jpgVendor_Sales_Report.jpgOrder_Information.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitbhargava

Total Posts:  6

Hi There

I am keen to have that feature for my upcoming Portal
Could you please contact back at mail@ankit.in ?

Regards
Ankit Bhargava
INDIA

Magento Community
Magento Community

MacKniven

Total Posts:  51

I think I would be interested in this. Would it work a bit like etsy.com? Feel free to PM me if you would like to share your URL so we can have a look at how you implemented it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Zizania

Total Posts:  8
Northampton, United Kingdom

Hi

I’m also interested, no idea how to PM but please let me know the details so I can have a look at a demo.

Many Thanks
Gareth

Magento Community
Magento Community

geedubya15

I apologize for my late replies.  I have been busy with some projects.  Please give me some time to get it set up.  I think I will sell the extension for a few hundred dollars.  I have not yet decided though.  I do not currently have a site to give you a demo on.  I just have it installed on my site.  Which is actually a web store so I cannot place demos on there.

I am willing to give the extension to some one for free for hosting the demo.  But the demo would have to continuously be up...either for however long I the extension is active on Magento Connect.  Or until I find my own example hosting.  It depends on how many people want the extension and are purchasing it.  Give me a until the end of the week to contact you about the extension.

Anyone willing to host a demo Magento Store and my Multi Vendor Extension let me know.  PM me.  Anyone interested in the extension let me know here and also PM me.  As I stated, give me time to respond.  When I get done with this project I wont be so busy.

The extension is somewhat similar to Etsy.com.  I only looked at it first glance.  But all product updates currently must be approved by the Magento Owner, or main admin account.

-Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Zizania

Total Posts:  8
Northampton, United Kingdom

Hi

I have my own servers which are covered by a 99.9% uptime guarantee. I would be very happy to offer hosting or any number of demo sites in exchange for the module. I can have the hosting up and running in minutes, you’d just need to point the nameservers if full domain or dns if part of.

Of course it will include any number of DB’s and email addresses you need.

Let me know I’ve pm’d you. This offer is open to anyone else that might have modules of use to us as well.

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you either way.
gareth

Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitbhargava

Sounds great!

Please post here when you have Demo ready. If its working, we shall be one of the first buyers

geedubya15 - 17 October 2009 09:45 PM

I apologize for my late replies.  I have been busy with some projects.  Please give me some time to get it set up.  I think I will sell the extension for a few hundred dollars.  I have not yet decided though.  I do not currently have a site to give you a demo on.  I just have it installed on my site.  Which is actually a web store so I cannot place demos on there.

I am willing to give the extension to some one for free for hosting the demo.  But the demo would have to continuously be up...either for however long I the extension is active on Magento Connect.  Or until I find my own example hosting.  It depends on how many people want the extension and are purchasing it.  Give me a until the end of the week to contact you about the extension.

Anyone willing to host a demo Magento Store and my Multi Vendor Extension let me know.  PM me.  Anyone interested in the extension let me know here and also PM me.  As I stated, give me time to respond.  When I get done with this project I wont be so busy.

The extension is somewhat similar to Etsy.com.  I only looked at it first glance.  But all product updates currently must be approved by the Magento Owner, or main admin account.

-Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Terizja

Total Posts:  10
Malta

HI

We will also be interested in purchasing this extension please let me know when it is released.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitbhargava

I have a doubt if this Module is already developed or its under development now. Original poster of this thread seems to be non responsive.

Magento Community
Magento Community

geedubya15

Its completely finished.  I just really have not had the time to worry about it.  I have so many other tasks going on.  Getting this extension developed was partially a hobby for me.  But it is completely developed.  Its online on my site.  But I need to place it in a demo for you guys to check it out and test.  Then I need to put it online to be sold.  And I am not exactly sure how to put it on Magento Connect.  All of that stuff is going to take a little time for me.  I know I said I’d have it done by last week, I apologize.

Someone from the thread responded and said they’d provide hosting.  They contacted me its just I havent had the time.

I will say this however, while the extension is done and will be released, I am almost sure I will not have the time to do a help / installation / or documentation for the extension.  Its pretty self explanatory and hopefully the demo will be enough for you to get an idea.  I do not see any documentation for the extension getting done (by myself) in the next month.  If someone would like to make some it would greatly be appreciated.

If I see enough people are interested then I will probably change my mind and do the documentation.  Even possibly make frequent updates.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Davidmichael

Total Posts:  1

HI I am also interested in this multivendor module please keep us posted as it looks like it has some good potential. Is there no other off the shelf component like this?

David

Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitbhargava

Hi,

We are ready to host the Demo
Kindly contact at mail@ankit.in

Magento Community
Magento Community

oZis

Total Posts:  13

geedubya15
I also ready to test your extension for muli-vendor options. Contact me at nickh@ukr.net

Magento Community
Magento Community

geedubya15

I seriously apologize for my lack of replies.  It turns out when I had the extension created the coder installed it on my server, then gave me a faulty extension installation file.  Also, he was unavailable to fix the file, so I had to go on a search to find someone that could do so.  It literally took me a couple months to find someone that could do it and for a reasonable price.  The extension is about fixed now.  (From what it looks like) I still need to test it out a little more however to make sure little things are working.  Like order reporting, automatic paypal payment, and a few other little things.  The main Vendor features work.  I will try to be on soon to tell you when it is done and will be available.  I am not sure yet how much I am going to charge for the extension.

Please contact me if you interested in it.
geedubya15@gmail.com or PM me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ankitbhargava

Kindly keep updated when we can try the Demo.

Price can be suggested based on the features list, possibility of customisation, future updates etc.

geedubya15 - 21 December 2009 07:18 PM

I seriously apologize for my lack of replies.  It turns out when I had the extension created the coder installed it on my server, then gave me a faulty extension installation file.  Also, he was unavailable to fix the file, so I had to go on a search to find someone that could do so.  It literally took me a couple months to find someone that could do it and for a reasonable price.  The extension is about fixed now.  (From what it looks like) I still need to test it out a little more however to make sure little things are working.  Like order reporting, automatic paypal payment, and a few other little things.  The main Vendor features work.  I will try to be on soon to tell you when it is done and will be available.  I am not sure yet how much I am going to charge for the extension.

Please contact me if you interested in it.
geedubya15@yahoo.com or PM me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

debirs

Total Posts:  9
Toronto - Moscow

Hi, I am interested in Multi Vendor extension. How can I try it in demo?
Feel free contact me via PM, Alex.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 4