Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How Do I Fully Un-Install? 

fintan

Total Posts:  6

Hi

Installed the plug-in, went to store homepage to try and do a test order and I get a nice big error page, it is beta, so these things happen.

I have un-installed using the connect manager, but Im still getting the error, so how do I fully un-install the plugin?

Thanks
Fintan

For reference the error I’m getting is

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 1: parser error : XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php on line 294
Trace:
#0 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php(294): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘simplexml_load_...’, ‘/content/Hostin...’, 294, Array)
#1 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Update->fetchFileLayoutUpdates(’?fetchPackageLayoutUpdates()
#3 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php(224): Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Update->merge(’default’)
#4 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(265): Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Update->load(’default’)
#5 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/CategoryController.php(97): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayoutUpdates()
#6 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Catalog_CategoryController->viewAction()
#7 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
#8 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(’view’)
#9 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /content/HostingPlus/t/i/timberflooring.ie/web/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#11 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN
Guru

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

hi fintan,

were you able to resolve this? Currently looking at the error log I don’t think it is related to my extension since it doesn’t use any layouts. The error likely only surfaced after the installation since using Magento Connect automatically refreshes your configuration cache.

But to rule it out these are the instructions for a manual Uninstallation:
Delete /etc/modules/Fooman_GoogleAnalyticsPlus.xml
Delete /app/code/community/Fooman/GoogleAnalyticsPlus

And likely also /var/cache to force Magento to refresh its configuration cache.

good luck
Kristof

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alexandre Almeida

Total Posts:  54

Hi Fooman

I stupid question.

After install, do I see any option in API Google, or just he same (Google Analytics) ?

I just installed, got the success message, but not apparently difference.

I´ll wait some orders to check it out at GA.

Another question does this module solve issue tracking ecommerce order in GA when using a Payment Method like Paypal? I’m using a Brazilian payment method that is based on paypal module, but after install it I cannot track any ecommerce goals on GA. :(

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community