Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cant add configurable item to cart in IE8

Mamady

Total Posts:  1

I have recently finished a project using Magento, and everything seems to be ok - there is one MAJOR issue though - users cant add an item to the cart in IE8 - it just says:

“Please specify the product option(s)”

I have made one alteration to the product page - removed the first dropdown option (’choose from’). It seems to work in every other browser (including IE6!!) but not in IE8.

I have tracked down the problem to the fact that no form parameters are being submitted in the POST request, when add to cart is clicked - but I just cant find out why.

Ive spent about 70hours trying to figure this out (yes, it really is that bad!), any help would be appreciated.  downer

You can test this out at http://www.chocovenyl.co.uk/rabbits.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community